Your gateway to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UNC Asheville (OLLI) and events is annual membership. A fee of $60 covers the period of August 1 to July 31. Download the membership form and join us today!
- Access to College for Seniors, a lifelong learning program in its 24rd year, offering more than 280 courses to 1600 members annually, during four terms - Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
- Special Events & Socials: Learning and community-building can happen as you share in a musical presentation, attend a lecture or participate in other activities. The Membership Committee puts on a party twice a year for all members to become better acquainted.
- Fab Friday Lectures is a weekly lunchtime speaker series which are held during Spring, Fall, and Winter term.
- Health Education Series, part of the Fab Friday lectures, focus on health related topics. A medical professional will discuss a particular medical topic.
- Special Interest Groups: The Special Interest Groups or SIGs are member-led groups of like-minded interests. There is no cost to join.
- email Newsletter: This is a weekly electronic newsletter containing upcoming events and other interesting developments at OLLI.
- Computer Lab:The computers in the lab (room 120) are available for member use when a class or other event is not being held.
- Health and Fitness Center Membership Fee: $350 OLLI members are invited to join the UNC Asheville Health and Fitness Center with facilities in the Sherrill Center and the Justice Center on campus. Membership is valid for one year from the date of enrollment. For more information, contact Ann Cadle at 828-251-6384 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Parking: Parking decals are required for all parking lots on the UNC Asheville campus, including areas adjacent to the Reuter Center. Parking decals should be displayed on the rear window of your car. The parking decal allows the user to park in any white-lined space on campus. The parking decal is included in the price of membership. Complete the parking form in the OLLI office to renew your parking decal as you renew your membership each year (driver's license and plate numbers are required).
- OneCards are the official UNC Asheville photo ID cards. Once you become an OLLI member, you may obtain your OneCard on the ground floor of Highsmith Union, Room 120. The process takes only a few minutes. Please note that you do not need to obtain a OneCard to participate in OLLI programs. Questions? Call the OneCard office at 828.251.6767 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.).
- Library Use: With your OneCard, you can check out books from the UNC Asheville Library.
- Wireless (WiFi): Connection If your laptop or PDA is set up for wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi), you can use it with the OLLI wireless network. For more information, check with in at the OLLI front desk.
- Rental Use of Reuter Center for Personal Events: Space in Reuter Center is available to members the organizations when not in use.
- Performance Groups: Performance groups comprise a unique component of community outreach. The Reuter Center Singers serve as goodwill ambassadors at a variety of venues in Asheville and surrounding communities.
View the Member Handbook
Last edited by email@example.com on May 8, 2013